The offer will be available for all new customers with a foreign tax code attesting the birth abroad, who need an offer with Giga and minutes, both national and international, during their stay in the Italy.
You can activate Dolce Vita only if you are a customer with a foreign tax code. If you run out of gigabytes including the navigation stops. To continue browsing, add Giga to your offer on the My Vodafone app.
To use the unlimited Giga for chats, maps and social networks you must have data traffic available.
You can use your Giga to navigate on APN mobile.vodafone.it, iphone.vodafone.it, wap.omnitel.it and web.omnitel.it. Unlimited Giga are subject to the conditions of correct and lawful use. Dolce Vita can also be used in European Union countries, in compliance with these conditions. International calls are excluded.
For more information and to find out how many Giga you can use in the European Union, go to voda.it/euroaming.
– If you run out of Giga the navigation stops. To continue browsing, add Giga to your offer on the My Vodafone app.
– When the minutes and Giga thresholds are reached, you will receive a warning SMS.
Unlimited GB’s are available (only in the presence of data traffic) on specific apps, including:
- Chat : WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Telegram, Viber, Hallo, Hangouts Chat, WeChat, iMessage, Call + & Message + and imo;
- Maps : Sygic, Copilot, Genius Maps, Here WeGo, Navmii GPS, Free GPS Maps, MapS.ME, Waze, Google maps, Maps app, TomTom Go mobile, Moovit, Citymapper, Karta GPS, Milan ATM Official App, Roma Bus, Move in Rome, MyWay, GPS Navigation (be-on-road), Probus, Via Michelin and yandex-maps;
- Social : Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Tumblr, Pinterest, happn, Tinder, ASKfm.