We are moving toward a future where everything will be offered as a service. Our Roaming as a service is offer created to enable hassle free roaming experience with Alertify international sim card
McKinsey research has pointed out that global goods trade has been declining for years, while services trade is going in the opposite direction. The research also points out that across different types of value chains, more value is coming from services.
International mobile roaming is a service that allows mobile users to continue to use their mobile phone or other mobile device to make and receive voice calls and text messages, browse the internet, and send and receive emails, while visiting another country.
No more paying hefty roaming bills
All Alertify roaming as a service corporate or individual users can expect:
- With just one AIertify card, you can enjoy data service in more than 130 countries
- simple use: get your Alertify international sim card here for just €1.99; simply select the destination, effective date, duration..Once you arrive at your destination, the data package will be effective immediately.
- reusable SIM card: for subsequent travels, you can buy other packages or top up your credit accordingly.
- reduced roaming costs up to 70%
- sometimes you may need to call business partner or hotel, land lines or your cab driver who may not have WiFi or data access. As such, you would want to have the option to be able to make international calls on your overseas international SIM as well. Fret not, Alertify have you covered.
- if you have a group of people on fair, convention or trip instead of buying few SIM cards we can provide you with mobile hotspot with one sim card and data for all.
- dedicated account manager
- individual approach to every particular need
The most common international roaming services are:
Making and receiving calls to or from home country, visited country or a third country, while abroad
Sending and receiving text messages to or from home country, visited country or a third country, while abroad
Using mobile devices or dongles to access the internet, including downloading
images, MP3s, films and software, while abroad
Applications Using mobile applications while abroad that require mobile data, such as location-based
services and language translators.