Using an eSIM really streamlines the process of moving between carriers, so for a player like Visible, supporting them makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately, up until now its eSIM support had only extended to Apple’s iPhone lineup but now Visible supports the use of eSIMs with compatible Google Pixel and Samsung Galaxy-class phones. visible esim support
Now, users with select Android phones can switch to Visible in as little as 15 minutes, using eSIM (or, “embedded SIM”) technology. That means: no more physical SIM card! Activate your Visible account from the comfort of your own home using only your device.
Simply head to Visible.com and follow these steps:
- Check to see if your phone is eSIM compatible.
- If your phone is eSIM compatible, create an account then download the Visible app to continue signing up.
- Sign-in to the app to activate your Visible service and start making calls, sending texts, and using data.
- Start the process to transfer your number.
Compatible Android Devices:
- Google Pixel 5
- Google Pixel 6
- Google Pixel 6 Pro
- Google Pixel 4a and 4a 5G UW
- Galaxy ZFold3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 / Note20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21 / S21+ / S21 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S22 5G / S22+ 5G / S22 Ultra 5G
Join Visible today to start enjoying unlimited data, talk, text & hotspot, powered by Verizon, 5G included, for as low as $25/mo.**$25/line/mo. for parties of 4 or more with Party Pay. In times of traffic, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic. Service on Verizon’s 5G Nationwide Network, available in 2,700+ cities, capped at 200 Mbps. Requires 5G-capable device inside coverage area. Hotspot with speeds at 5 Mbps