Fraenk is not just a new mobile tariff, but also a mobile app. With this, users can conclude and manage their cell phone contracts.
For Deutsche Telekom, fraenk is said to be a brand that attracts “price-conscious, digital-savvy mobile customers”. This probably means the young target group.
The offer costs EUR 10.00 per month and you get: fraenk
- 4 GB data volume Telekom network with LTE25
- Allnet Telephony & SMS Flat in all German networks
- EU roaming (including Switzerland)
- Voice over LTE and WiFi calling
- Notice period 2 weeks to the end of each month
Certainly an obstacle for many: at fraenk you can only pay via the payment service provider PayPal. In addition, it is not yet possible to take a phone number with you.
Still negative: there is no throttling, when the 4 GB is used, the data access is completely cut. Then you can add 2 GB of extra data up to 10 times a month for EUR 5.00 each. also an expensive fun.