This summer, Nintendo will bring the Nintendo Switch Road Trip tour to select cities across the United States. Nintendo Switch Road Trip 2022
This tour experience will allow visitors to play Switch games including Nintendo Switch™ Sports, Mario Strikers™: Battle League, and Kirby™ and the Forgotten Land.
The event experience will also feature photo opportunities for visitors. Plus, visitors will be able to receive free Nintendo merchandise, while supplies last.
Finally, visitors will be able to purchase Nintendo Switch games and Switch systems from the My Nintendo Store website.
The Nintendo Switch Road Trip tour will make nine stops across the U.S. from June – September 2022. Here’s the schedule:
- June 10-13, 2022 – Mall of America in Minneapolis, MN
- June 23-25, 2022 – Park Meadows Mall in Denver, CO
- June 30-July 2, 2022 – Summerfest (Weekend 2) in Milwaukee, WI
- July 8-12, 2022 – Navy Pier in Chicago, IL
- July 21-24, 2022 – San Diego Comic-Con in San Diego, CA
- August 5-8, 2022 – Musikfest in Bethlehem, PA
- August 12-16, 2022 – Streets at Southpoint in Raleigh-Durham, NC
- August 25-28, 2022 – Universal CityWalk Hollywood in Los Angeles, CA
- September 2-5, 2022 – Alderwood Mall in Seattle, WA
Nintendo is encouraging fans to pre-register for these events. You can pre-register on Nintendo’s website.
Attendees will rotate through each demo station with their group of 3–4 people. If you plan on attending with a smaller group or on your own, you will likely be paired up with another group to experience the fun of playing together. The experience is roughly 30 – 40 minutes in length, not including any wait time. Nintendo Switch Road Trip 2022