Telrite Holdings, Inc. announced its H2O Wireless and Pure Talk brands will begin offering eSIM in Q1 2021 – Telrite’s most recent in a long list of investments in the brands. eSIM streamlines the onboarding process for consumers and wireless providers by eliminating the physical SIM card, allowing new customers to switch immediately without waiting for a SIM card to ship. Retailers also benefit by not having to keep physical SIM inventory in stores. telrite esim
“Savings without sacrificing quality continues to be a defining feature for H2O Wireless and Pure Talk,” said Will Curry, chief strategy officer for Telrite Holdings Inc. “eSIM technology allows new customers to save money on wireless faster than ever before.”
eSIM technology will provide H2O Wireless and Pure Talk with the following benefits:
1. New customers can instantly sign up for Pure Talk or H2O Wireless services with any eSIM-enabled device – no need to go to a store or wait for a SIM.
2. eSIM can be accessed digitally or physically using a QR code. It’s a “click, enroll, and engage” model. Customers can easily switch from a high-priced plan to a Pure Talk or H2O plan and start saving money immediately.
3. For retailers, it’s as simple as enrolling a subscriber via the HDN Portal. Rather than inserting a physical SIM card, customers just scan the on-screen QR code to download the eSIM.
4. The use of eSIM also allows for environmental stewardship. There is no plastic card body or associated packaging that could end up in a landfill.
”As the leading global provider of eSIM management solutions, Giesecke+Devrient is eager to assist Telrite in delivering state-of-the-art services to their customer base, allowing connectivity for new devices anywhere in the world with a few clicks,” noted Mario Feuerer, global vice president of G+D Mobile Security. “Telrite now has the flexibility to manage any eSIM-enabled device from Apple, Google, Samsung, and others, bringing an unparalleled user experience to their loyal H2O or PTUSA customers.“
With AirOn, G+D offers a GSMA-compliant and award-winning platform for eSIM lifecycle management. It can be used independently from the eSIM technology currently in use on the devices whether eUICC (Embedded Universal Integrated Circuit Card) or iUICC (Integrated Universal Integrated Circuit Card). Mobile network operators gain full control over their connectivity requirements and benefit from flexible network selection, dynamic management and reliable services. telrite esim
About Telrite Holdings, Inc. telrite esim
Telrite Holdings, Inc. is a telecom provider offering a wireless solution for every walk of life with specific solutions for contract-free, low-cost services, including competitive data plans with unlimited talk and text. The company reaches those who are often underserved by other providers through a portfolio of companies:
- Pure Talk is a nationwide cell phone service provider of low-cost, high quality cell phone service on the largest GSM network. Pure Talk Customer Service is kept in-house and is based in the U.S.A.
- H2O Wireless offers no-contract wireless services for every need and budget with international talk and text to 70 countries on the nation’s largest and most reliable GSM network.
About G+D Mobile Security telrite esim
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,300 employees and generated sales of EUR 877 m in the 2019 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction.