Free is once again enhancing its Free Mobile Plan (€15.99/month for Freebox subscribers, €19.99/month otherwise) by increasing the mobile Internet data volume from more than 35 countries to 25GB/month, all year long.
The Free Mobile Plan remains the most generous deal at this price (€15.99/month for Freebox subscribers, €19.99/month otherwise).
The Free Mobile Plan roaming offer includes the following, all year round:
– 25GB/month of 3G mobile Internet that can be used in Europe, the French overseas
departments, the United States, Canada, Israel, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand, and
which comes in addition to the allowance included in the Free Mobile Plan for Metropolitan
– Unlimited calls, texts and MMS in Europe and the French overseas departments (DOM);
– Unlimited calls, texts and MMS (local and to Metropolitan France) in the other countries
(United States, Canada, Israel, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand).
The Free Mobile Plan still includes unlimited calls, texts and MMS in Metropolitan France, unlimited calls to landlines in 100 destinations, and unlimited 4G mobile Internet access for Freebox subscribers (100GB/month otherwise).
This roaming fair use boost to 25GB will apply automatically, to existing and new Free Mobile Plan subscribers, starting June 15, 2017.
Free is also upgrading its €2 Plan (€2/month or €0/month for Freebox subscribers) to include calls from the French overseas departments and from Europe, starting June 15 too. The €2 Plan will therefore include:
– 2 hours of calls from Metropolitan France, the French overseas departments and Europe;
– Unlimited texts and MMS from Metropolitan France, the French overseas departments and
– 50MB from Metropolitan France + 50MB from the French overseas departments and Europe.
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon (no Internet available on Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon), the United Kingdom.
French overseas departments (DOM): French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte and Reunion Island.