Deployment of enterprise mobile solutions and management services has grown steadily in numerous industries to help improve the productivity of employees using mobile devices in remote working options. Need for securing corporate data present in mobile devices in the backdrop of growing use of cloud to access these data is expanding lucrative avenues in the enterprise mobility market. The global valuation of the enterprise mobility market is projected to surpass US$ 22.79 Bn by 2031.
Mobile devices are increasingly being used by employees in companies across several industries notably education, retail, BFSI, transportation, and government, observed a recent study by TMR on the enterprise mobility market. After the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, enterprise mobiIity management began gathering immense traction among IT administration to maintain the security of mobile devices in remote working environment. The trend offered a robust push toward commercialization of various products and services in the enterprise mobiIity market.
Enterprise mobiIity applications and management solutions offers IT admins various support solutions to the employees such as remote device troubleshooting. Growing access to digital assets mainly on the back of penetration of IoT in business processes is catalysing profitable avenues in the enterprise mobility market.
Key Findings of Enterprise MobiIity Market Study
- Rapid Penetration of Mobile Devices in Several Industry Verticals Underpins Massive Opportunities: The need for ensuring robust corporate data security on a mobile device has spurred the popularity of various solutions in the market, specifically the use of mobile identity management. Smartphones and mobile devices have made rapid inroads in numerous industries such as the BFSI, transport, retail, and education. Governments and businesses in the BFSI sector have made widespread adoption of enterprise mobility solutions. Rise in demand for these for support and control of operations remotely is expanding lucrative avenue in the enterprise mobility market.
- Cloud-based Solutions Gathering Traction: The past few years have witnessed substantial growth of deployment of cloud-based solutions, thus generating vast revenue possibilities in the enterprise mobiIity market. The preference for cloud-based enterprise mobility solutions is underpinned by the benefits of scalability, affordability, and agility. In addition, these solutions are viewed to be cost-effective. Of note, cloud-based deployment of enterprise mobiIity management (EMM) has increased substantially in recent years.
- Rise in Adoption of IoT Expanding Horizon: Expanding IoT framework in enterprises has opened up new frontiers in the enterprise mobility market. IoT technologies have enhanced the benefits that enterprise mobiIity offers to end users.
Enterprise Mobility Market: Key Drivers
- Shifts in organizational structures of businesses is a key underpinning for connecting with corporate data assets. This is a key driving force for solutions and services in the enterprise mobiIity market.
- Growing trend on remote working models for employees in companies in various countries has propelled the need for enterprise mobiIity management in order to improve the employees’ productivity. The solutions are reinforcing corporate data security when the data is accessed on a mobile device for allowing employees to work on-the-go.
Enterprise Mobility Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- Asia Pacific is a remarkably lucrative region in the global enterprise mobiIity market. Rapid digital transformation of business processes and the strides in e-commerce have expanded the avenue for the Asia Pacific enterprise mobiIity market. The revenue growth is majorly fuelled by the penetration of smart mobile devices.
- North America is expected to hold a leading share of the global enterprise mobiIity market. Rise in demand for enterprise mobility solutions by government, BFSI, transportation, education, and retail. Increased focus of businesses on remote control of their operations have catalysed growth prospects.
Enterprise Mobility Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the enterprise mobility market are VMware, Inc., SOTI Inc., SAP SE, MobileIron, Miradore Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, Matrix42 AG, IBM Corporation, Citrix Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., BlackBerry Limited., and 42Gears Mobility Systems Pvt. Ltd.