Since October 19, 2020, Proximus residential customers can use the eSIM. The eSIM opens the door to completely new experiences for customers and will allow the future to offer many services for new ranges of devices with integrated eSIM. proximus esim activation
Until recently, you needed a SIM card in order to be able to call, text and surf. New generation smartphones have an embedded SIM or eSIM so you no longer need a physical SIM card.
Check your device compatibility
Verify whether your device supports eSIM by searching for it in the list – For the moment Proximus does not support eSIM on smartwatches.
- Apple: iPhone XR, iPhone XS & XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone SE 2 (2020), iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro & 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro & 13 Pro Max, iPhone 14, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max, & 14 Plus, iPad Pro 12.9″ (3rd and 4th generation), iPad Pro 11″ (1st and 2nd generation), iPad Air (3rd and 4th generation), iPad (7th and 8th generation), iPad mini (5th generation)
- Samsung Galaxy: S22, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, S21, S21+ 5G, S21+ Ultra 5G, S22, S22+, S22 Ultra, Note20, Note 20 Ultra 5G, Fold, Z Fold2 5G, Z Fold3 5G, Z Flip
- Google Pixel: 2, 2 XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 4, 4a, 4 XL, 5, 5a, 6, 6 Pro
- Microsoft: Microsoft Surface Duo, Windows 10 PCs
- Huawei: P40, P40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro
- Oppo: Find X3 Pro, Reno 5A, Reno6 Pro 5G, Find X5, Find X5 Pro
- Others: Sony Xperia 10 III Lite, Nuu Mobile X5, Lenovo Yoga 630, HP Spectre Folio, Gemini PDA, Motorola Razr 2019, Gemini PDA, Rakuten mini
Select a subscription proximus esim activation
Choose the mobile subscription that fits your needs. All Proximus subscriptions support eSIM.
Activate eSIM proximus esim activation
To be able to use you eSIM, you need an activation code. If you ordered your eSIM via our webshop, this code will have been sent to you via email to the address you used to place you order. You can activate it in a few clicks directly via the MyProximus app (the easiest way!) or by logging into your MyProximus account on a secondary device and scanning the QR code. If you bought your eSIM in one of our shops, simply scan the paper QR code you received. Your new subscription will be activated within a few seconds!