With Revolut taking the online banking world by storm over the past few years, the platform is now looking to push its business account offering to those that are looking to take things to the next level. Revolut is a digital banking solution that caters to over 1.1 million users daily.
Valued at $1.7 billion (£1.3 billion) and funded to the tune of $336.5 million (£257 million), Revolut’s one of the world’s biggest fintech unicorns.
Get the most out of Revolut Business with one of Revolut premium company plans
Enjoy higher allowances, priority 24/7 support and loads of premium features designed to save you time and money. See what Premium means:
Eliminate stress from accounting with expense management
- Card holders can upload receipts and choose categories in the mobile app, as well as receive automatic reminders about missing information
- Accountants and administrators can instantly review expenses in a live feed and reject or approve them
- Organise expenses with categories and tax rates. Import details from Xero or define them manually
- Export your expenses as a .csv file to be used on your accounting platform of choice
Tailor user roles and permissions for your business needs
- Create custom roles for different types of team members
- Grant permissions for each role based on what they need to see and do
- Allow to manage users, accounts, payments and cards settings, as well as other points of control
- E.g. you can control the level of the access to each: no access, read-only, and edit rights
Stay in control of your account with payment approval
- Allow team members to raise payments which need to be approved
- Define rules so draft payments can be approved by other team members depending on their assigned roles
- Set complex rules like payment amount limits, multiple reviewers, and more
Save time with bulk payments
- Pay multiple invoices or run payroll using bulk payments
- Add payments manually or create up to 1000 payments using .csv template
- Make multi-currency payments to different countries in one batch
Get £100 when you open a paid ‘Company’ account, top up £100+, order a card and pay your first months subscription! T&Cs apply.
Who is eligible for the promotion?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be an EEA-based private limited company, public limited company or a limited liability partnership or EEA equivalent;
- You must have opened a Revolut for Business account using an approved Affiliate Partner link and successfully passed KYC; and
- You must have topped up on your Revolut for Business account.
What do I need to do to participate in the promotion?
In order to participate in the promotion, you need to follow these steps:
- Sign up on this page;
- Create a Revolut Business Company Account on a paid plan; and
- Top up £100; and
- Order a card; and
- Pay first month subscription.
When does the promotion end?
This promotion is live until midnight on March 31st 2020.