Megacom Kyrgyzstan has announced that eSIMs are available for its subscribers. The operator covers the cost of replacing traditional SIMs with eSIMs. eSIM technology is a digital SIM card that can fully manage number profiles. It can work on modern smartphones, as well as on gadgets that do not have a SIM card slot. Megacom Kyrgyzstan eSIM
What are the advantages of eSIM?
Simple: to activate the eSIM, simply scan the QR code of your phone number provided by a Mega representative.
Fast: There is no need to open the device and insert a plastic SIM card.
Convenient and mobile: You can add several eSIMs and activate one of them by any number from the smartphone menu.
Secure: eSIM cannot be lost or tampered with.
What devices support eSIM? Megacom Kyrgyzstan eSIM
- iPhone XS, XS MAX, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Max, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max;
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20+, Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Samsung Galaxy Fold;
- Smartphones Google Pixel 4, 4XL, 3XL;
- Apple Watch Series 3, 4, 5
- And other models with support for eSIM technology.
If your smartphone doesn’t support eSIM, check out eSIM.me which can update almost every smartphone to eSIM capability.
How to connect eSIM?
Comments are closed.