JetBlue Travel Products, a subsidiary of JetBlue Airways, announced the formation of Troupe, a free and collaborative group trip planning app. Whether organizing a family reunion, a bachelorette trip, or just gathering to reconnect with friends, Troupe relieves the stress that coordinating a group getaway can create. jetblue app troupe
“Anyone who has organized a vacation with a group of friends or family knows that getting everyone to agree on details can take the fun out of travel planning,” said Andres Barry, President, JetBlue Travel Products. “As we continue to look for fresh solutions to ease friction in travel and expand JetBlue’s reputation for great service, the Troupe app aims to simplify group travel planning and perfectly aligns with our goal to build new travel offerings that transform how people travel.”
A collection of ventures, JetBlue Travel Products continues to invest in new ideas and products in the service of bringing humanity to all aspects of the travel journey. Following the successful relaunch of JetBlue Vacations in 2020 and the launch of Paisly in 2021, Troupe is the next step in creating unique and differentiated travel experiences for customers.
Aligned with JetBlue’s efforts to make travel seamless for its customers, Troupe is a convenient app dedicated to taking as much work off planners’ plates as possible. With Troupe, travelers can suggest, vote, and comment on dates, destinations, activities and stays, so everyone gets a say in the trip planning process. The easy-to-use app allows travelers to seamlessly keep track of everything in one place. Users can manage RSVPs, create polls, share notes, add suggestions, and vote as a group to build consensus and lock in a plan before they book.
JetBlue app Troupe features
Troupe brings groups together to decide on all the important details, so one person doesn’t have to do it alone, presenting travelers with a stress-free experience from start to finish:
- Make suggestions: Explore different destinations, stays, and activities, then add them to your group’s shared trip and keep track of everything in one easy-to-use app.
- Vote and comment: Vote on which suggestions best suit the group, build consensus, and then finalize the details before booking.
- Collaborate and plan: Share links, videos, and notes with your group, so you can visit everything you want to see once you make it to your destination.
- One shared space: Whether you’re gearing up for a friends trip to Miami, or going out of office with coworkers, Troupe brings your group together to decide on all the important details, so you don’t have to do it alone.
- Less back-and-forth: Centralize your decision making as a group, so everyone gets a say without the long email threads. Then set deadlines, broadcast updates, and lock in a plan before you go. Getting everyone to agree has never been this easy.
“There’s no denying that planning a vacation for a large group can be overwhelming, especially when everyone’s requirements are different,” said Alexandra Zubko, CEO, Troupe. “Troupe was designed to make group trip planning fun, not stressful, and working with JetBlue Travel Products to bring this product to life was a no brainer. We are proud to be the newest product to come out of JetBlue Travel Products and are thrilled to have the support of such a strong travel company whose mission aligns with our own: solving major pain points that travelers face.” jetblue app troupe