The company, which launched operations in the US in May, will be expanding its bus and accompanying tech services to Texas and the eastern part of the US, including New York, next year. The company has its headquarters in Los Angeles and has now set up a new office in New York City which will serve as the hub for FlixBus USA’s eastern operations.
Each of the below FlixBus rides will be equipped with four virtual reality headsets, reserved for passengers who book the Panorama Seats located at the front of the bus on the top level. Simply choose “Seat Reservation” while booking your ticket, then select the “Panorama Seats” option. Each passenger with glasses will receive an instruction manual to assist in their #FlixVR experience.
The FlixBus virtual reality experience is offered at no additional fee, however headsets are limited, so be sure to book early.
Routes Offering #FlixVR Flixbus usa
- University of Arizona – Tucson – Tempe – Phoenix Airport
- University of Arizona – Tucson – Tempe – Phoenix Airport – Kingman N – Arizona/Nevada – Henderson – Las Vegas Downtown – Las Vegas Strip
- Tempe – Phoenix Airport – Kingman N – Arizona/Nevada – Henderson – Las Vegas Downtown – Las Vegas Strip
- University of Arizona – Tucson – Tempe – Phoenix Airport – Flagstaff
- LA Downtown – San Bernardino – Barstow Station – Las Vegas Strip – Las Vegas Downtown
- San Diego – Escondido – Riverside – San Bernardino – Las Vegas Strip – Las Vegas Downtown