Aiming to deliver the best customer experience “Azercell Telecom” LLC continues to improve its services and please its subscribers with the latest world-trending products and Azercell roaming offer is the newest in Azerbaijan.
The digital solutions provider and leading mobile operator of the country Azercell, along with the foremost corporate bank of Azerbaijan, PASHA Bank, gives its subscribers a unique opportunity to earn miles within the confines of the Roaming service. From November 1 to January 31, 2020, Azercell subscribers, who own “Miles&Smiles” card from PASHA Bank, will earn 5 miles for every 1 AZN they spend for mobile expenses while on Roaming.
In addition, the subscribers activating one of the Roaming Internet Packages from Azercell until January 31, 2020 will benefit from free texting over WhatsApp, during their trip.
It should be emphasized that 4 different Roaming Internet packages of Azercell are valid in the network of more than 80 operators, functioning in 54 countries and ensuring its subscribers against unexpected expenses.
Another one Exclusive Campaign for Roaming Users – Join Internet Package in Roaming, Get Unlimited Messaging on WhatsApp azercell roaming
Azercell offers a solution, which effectively removes the problem of unexpected data expenses while traveling and abroad. Now with 3GB,1GB,400MB,100MB data packages, there will be no unexpected expenses.
You can use 3GB,1GB,400MB,100MB packages across 53 countries.
The campaign is valid till 31.01.2020.
What precautions should be taken to avoid roaming issues before traveling?
- Check whether Azercell has a roaming partnership with a telecom operator in the destination country before you travel.
- If you are a postpaid subscriber, ensure that there are no outstanding charges on your account. To check the number balance, it is required to call or send an empty (blank) SMS to 650. The price for incoming SMS from 650 is 0.02 AZN.
Which actions should be taken if the internet is not working in roaming?
If the internet does not work in roaming, the following operations should be considered:
- Prepaid subscribers should check the availability of 0.1 AZN in the number balance;
- The roaming status should be checked in the menu section of the device;
- 3G network should be activated and the word “INTERNET” (uppercase) added to APN settings.