Enterprise customers can use these solutions as they automate and digitalize their business processes using blockchain technologies. Customers will have better resources to track and manage information across multiple parties. This applies across vertical industries like manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and more.
The goal? To help AT&T customers solve their complex business problems. Today, businesses are constantly looking to reduce costs, reduce risk, and simplify business processes. Blockchain creates a shared ecosystem across parties to exchange information in way that is permissioned and highly secure.
AT&T is combining our edge-to-edge capabilities with blockchain technology. AT&T Internet of Things (IoT) solutions add automation and critical monitoring capabilities. AT&T’s consulting team can design, deploy and manage the following blockchain solutions:
- IBM Blockchain – AT&T Solutions can record data on the IBM Blockchain Platform, an enterprise-grade blockchain environment supporting numerous live production networks. Currently operating live blockchain networks at scale, IBM Blockchain supports a broad range of industry use cases, including supply chain, provenance, and logistics. We’re also integrating our AT&T Asset Management Operations Center with the IBM Maximo Network on Blockchain and Maximo Asset Health Insights to create secure and accountable service provider networks for infrastructure asset management.
- Microsoft Azure blockchain technology – Microsoft Azure blockchain technology is built on their open, trusted cloud platform. Azure supports a broad set of enterprise ledger protocols including Ethereum, HyperLedger Fabric, Corda, Quorum, and Chain, and offers diverse topologies for dev/test, single-member, and multi-member consortiums. Integrations with AT&T’s IoT platforms aim to bring additional transparency and accountability to even the most complex supply chains.
AT&T’s suite of blockchain solutions can be used across vertical industries such as: att blockchain
- Manufacturing – the origins and movement of goods through factories and the quality from creation to delivery to the consumer.
- Retail – Ensures products’ authenticity by tracking them from order delivery, reducing waste and excess stock.
- Healthcare – Helps maintain and allows highly secure sharing of directories of up-to-date patient records.
“Blockchain is far more than just Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. It’s transforming the way many companies conduct business,” said Andy Daudelin, vice president, Alliances Business Development, AT&T Business. “Blockchain improves security and enables better management of transactions through complex processes. Utilizing our global network and IoT capabilities, AT&T enhances blockchain by providing edge-to-edge solutions that automate the tracking and that can even monitor the environmental conditions throughout the process.”
These blockchain solutions are now available in the market today.