Amtrak announced a limited-time offer providing new Amtrak Guest Rewards® Preferred Mastercard® cardholders with 30,000 bonus points after approval and making at least $2,000 in purchases within the first three billing cycles of account opening1. Earn points on all purchases where Mastercard is accepted, plus additional points on Amtrak travel, including onboard purchases. The offer will last from Wednesday, October 25 through Wednesday, December 6, 2023. Amtrak Guest Rewards Preferred Mastercard
The Amtrak Guest Rewards Preferred Mastercard, which includes a $99 annual fee2, offers cardholders the following rewards and benefits:
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on Amtrak travel, including onboard purchases1
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on dining and travel, including transit and rideshare1
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other qualifying purchases1
- Round-trip companion coupon upon account opening and card anniversary1
- One-class upgrade upon account opening and card anniversary1
- Station lounge pass upon account opening and card anniversary1
- 20% rebate on Amtrak onboard food and beverage purchases in the form of a statement credit1
- 5% point rebate when you redeem points for Amtrak reward travel1
- Earn tier status faster with 1,000 TQPs (Tier Qualifying Points) each time you make $5,000 in qualifying purchases1
- Points don’t expire as long as your account remains open1
- There is no limit on how many points you can earn as long as your account remains open1
- No foreign transaction fees2
Don’t miss this chance to earn extra points on Thanksgiving travel or a scenic fall getaway on Amtrak’s national network of more than 500 destinations in 46 states. Take in the beauty of the season’s foliage and pre-book a trip to your favorite winter wonderland with easy and convenient travel between city centers. Amtrak customers enjoy amenities such as free Wi-Fi, the freedom to use phones and electronic devices (no “airplane mode”), travel with small pets on many trains, large, spacious seats with plenty of leg room, and no middle seat. Amtrak Guest Rewards Preferred Mastercard
Amtrak Guest Rewards cardholders can use their credit card to earn points towards rewards like Amtrak travel, upgrades, gift cards, and more. Reward travel begins at just 400 points. To take advantage of this offer and review the Summary of Credit terms, please visit Amtrak.com/Offer.
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at the time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions, and limitations.
1 See the Credit Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms at the time of application for details. Please see the Amtrak Guest Rewards Program terms and conditions at www.amtrak.com/guestrewards for information regarding expiration, redemption, forfeiture, and other limitations on Amtrak Guest Rewards Points.
2 For additional information about the annual percentage rate (APRs) fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application. The APR for purchases and balance transfers will be variable. Purchases 28.24%. The APR for cash advances will be a variable 29.74%. These APRs will vary with the market based on the prime rate. The Minimum Interest Charge is $1.75. The Balance Transfer Fee is $10 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. The Transaction Fee for Cash Advances or for certain “Cash Equivalent Transactions” is greater of $15 or 5% of the transaction. Rates are accurate as of October 2023.
Cards are issued by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO®), pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.