Airtel Tanzania launches the first eSIM card services in the country. Airtel Tanzania has introduced embedded SIMs to give customers the same functionality as a physical SIM. Airtel Tanzania esim
Benefits of e-SIM:
- • The e-SIM is an evolution of the physical SIM card with the same capabilities, the only difference is that it’s digital – eradicating the chances of losing or damaging the SIM card.
- • 2nd SIM card in the phones that have only one physical SIM slot
- • With an eSIM -a compatible device you can easily install an eSIM profile
- • If you are a frequent traveler, you will find the eSIM very convenient for switching network operators.
Who can take it: Airtel Tanzania esim
- • Any-one with a phone that is compatible with e-SIM.
- • Airtel Customer can either swap their current SIM to eSIM to take an additional eSIM on their phones (as a 2nd line)
- • Any customer who had a competition physical SIM, can also take an Airtel e-SIM if his phone is compatible with e-SIM.
- • Apple watch / iPad / other Devices that are compatible with e-SIM
How to Activate an eSIM:
- • First check if your phone is compatible by dialing *#06# on your smartphone.
- • Your device should display an EID number – which means that your device is eSIM capable.
How to get an eSIM:
- • Visit any Airtel shop where our seasoned customer care executive will walk you through the process of setting up your eSIM using the QR code.