Here are some important facts about A1 Bulgaria’s e-vignettes service: A1 Bulgaria toll service
- Purpose: The e-vignettes system is used to pay for road use on the country’s highways and first-class roads, and is required for all motor vehicles above a certain weight limit.
- Purchase: E-vignettes can be purchased online through A1 Bulgaria’s website or mobile app, or at various sales points such as gas stations, post offices, and border checkpoints.
- Types of E-vignettes: There are three types of e-vignettes available – daily, weekly, and monthly – and they can be purchased for different vehicle types and weight classes.
- Prices: Prices for e-vignettes vary depending on the vehicle type, weight class, and duration of the e-vignette. Prices are set by the Bulgarian government and are the same across all sales points.
- Activation: E-vignettes are activated immediately after purchase and can be used right away.
- Enforcement: E-vignettes are enforced through automatic cameras and patrols that scan license plates and check for valid e-vignettes. Failure to purchase and display a valid e-vignette can result in fines and penalties.
- Refunds: Refunds are possible in certain cases, such as in the event of a technical issue or mistake in the purchase.
Overall, A1 Bulgaria’s e-vignettes service provides a convenient and easy-to-use system for paying tolls on Bulgaria’s roads. It is important for drivers to ensure they have a valid e-vignette at all times when driving on applicable roads to avoid fines and penalties.
Visiting Bulgaria? Do not miss: