Vodafone Spain announces that from today all its customers will be able to use their main line data on any iPad OS15.2 with eSIM, thanks to the OneNumber service. This service allows iPads to have their own connectivity, so that customers can navigate using their rate data from their tablet without having to carry their phone with them and without the need for a WiFi connection. The price of OneNumber is € 5 / month ( first month free per connected device)
As a novelty, an activation system has been developed for the new iPad OS15.2 with eSIM, which allows activating the connectivity of these iPads directly from the device, fully automatically. This activation option, 100% digital,It is only available in Spain for Vodafone customers.
Self-management of OneNumber in the My Vodafone app
Self-management of the OneNumber service is completely digital from the My Vodafone app and includes the following options:
- Connect up to 4 devices to the main line (smartwatch, tablet or a secondary mobile).
- Support for any 4G eSIM tablet or smartwatch on the market with digital activation via QR code.
- Request for a physical MultiSIM for Tablets or secondary mobile online with the possibility of home delivery or at a nearby Vodafone store. vodafone spain multi sim
- Management and consultation of connected devices.
- Retrieve eSIM profile information and smartwatch activation codes.
- Cancellation and online activation of the service for connected devices.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5 th Generation)
- Pro 11-inch iPad (3 rd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4 th Generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2 nd Generation)
- Pro 12.9-inch iPad (3 rd Generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1 st Generation)
- iPad (9 th Generation)
- iPad (8 th Generation)
- iPad (7 th Generation)
- iPad mini (6 th Generation)
- iPad mini (5 th Generation)
- iPad Air (4 th Generation)
- iPad Air (3 rd Generation )