On top of the data, calls and roaming features and benefits that Red includes, Vodafone is now offering a suite of non-telecommunications services drawn from widely known and leading digital brands in Qatar, available to its customers on all Red plans.
Using insights related to the day-to-day routine of customers, Vodafone Qatar has collaborated with a carefully selected group of partners to unlock benefits available to customers at the click of a button. The latest privileges and partners that comprise this evolution of Red, have been designed to directly respond to the passion points and lifestyles of the country’s growing population.[bs-quote quote=”On top of Red’s current roaming benefits, Red customers can now use WhatsApp messaging while roaming at no extra cost, allowing them to stay connected with family and friends without draining their in-plan’s roaming data” style=”default” align=”left”][/bs-quote]
Red Has It All now provides customers with a hassle free series of services. Listening to music on Anghami, free and fast deliveries from Talabat, customised offers on the Vodafone Entertainer App, watching their favourite shows from OSN on Wavo on their smartphones or tablets, special rates on premium rides form Careem, international deliveries via Shop & Ship and borderless WhatsApp messaging when roaming.
The new Red plans indicate how the business is shifting from minutes and data to beyond connectivity, building on its world-class network coverage, leveraging 5G as an accelerator to growth and focusing on partnerships. It clearly demonstrates Vodafone’s aim to deliver unmatched digital experiences to enrich peoples’ lives by enabling them to listen, play, watch and connect to the world around them.
Launched in 2014, Red changed what customers could expect from their telecommunications provider. A first-of-it-kind proposition, it brought together exclusive privileges such as valet parking service, great value and fantastic family deals. It proved to be hugely popular with thousands of loyal customers. In 2017, Red introduced new firsts in the market with innovative changes to the rules of mobile, designed to give customers more fairness and freedom. Bill Manager, which helps customers avoid bill shock was introduced, as well as Global Data that allows customers to use their local in-plan data when roaming in 20 countries Vodafone operates in. Not to mention, the recently announced partnership with Qatar Airways that enables customers on Red plans to earn Qmiles.
“We’re proud of our long history of innovation and country ‘firsts’ and are committed to providing our customers with world-class products and services catered to their lifestyle,” said Vodafone Qatar’s Chief Operating Officer, Diego Camberos.
“Five years ago, we launched the first Red post-paid plans, which became the benchmark for such customised packages, and today, we’re proud to be launching Red’s new benefits, in partnership with so many leading brands, that shows we are closer than ever to the needs of our customers,” continued Camberos.
Key product details:
- Anghami – Vodafone Red customers can listen to their favourite songs through the Anghami plus subscription without the annoyance of listening to adverts, and have the ability to download their songs without the use of other apps.
- Careem – Vodafone Red customers can take advantage of special rates on premium transportation to their favourite destinations.
- The Entertainer – with 2 for 1 offers, Red customers can enjoy a year’s subscription to the co-branded Vodafone Entertainer app that has a hand-picked list of merchants suiting customers lifestyle.
- Qatar Airways – Red customers can earn Qmiles at no additional charge, by simply registering their Qatar Airways Privilege Club membership number with Vodafone. A special welcome bonus can be availed for new Red customers.
- Shop & Ship – Vodafone Red customers can shop from their preferred global online stores without the challenge of finding an international shipping address. In addition, customers will have their shipments delivered right to their doorsteps.
- Talabat – with Talabat Go, Vodafone Red customers can enjoy free and quicker deliveries
- Wavo by OSN – since customers prefer watching their shows on their own devices at their own time, Vodafone Red customers can enjoy hundreds and thousands of shows from the comfort of their own device.