How to use the service?
To use the service, a new subscriber-individual must apply to the personal office of the Company with a device that supports eSIM technology and an identity document to conclude a contract for the provision of mobile services.
Also, existing Mobiuz subscribers can change their existing standard SIM-card to eSIM by visiting the Company’s offices in person. To do this, the subscriber must bring with him a device that supports eSIM technology and an identity document, which he plans to use eSIM. A standard (previous) SIM card replaced with an eSIM will stop working.
- To use the service, legal entities (or individual entrepreneurs) must apply to the personal office of the Company with the set of documents required to conclude a contract for the provision of mobile services:
- Original copy of the application for connection (Mobiuz sample form or organization-specific work form);
- Copy of Certificate of Registration (Certificate);
- A copy of the Certificate of state registration as a VAT payer;
- The original passport of the head of the enterprise or trustee (must have a copy of the passport of the manager);
- Power of Attorney on behalf of the authorized representative.
The authorized representative of the organization must bring with him a device that supports eSIM technology, which the subscriber plans to use eSIM.
How much does it cost to connect to eSIM ?
Connection fee ( all of the franchise on): 20 000. The cost of the service is included in the initial fee at the time of signing the contract, paid by the new owner of the number.
If the new owner of the number does not pay the connection fee, the number will not be removed from the initial block; access to mobile services will not be available.
“ Important! The initial subscription fee and the fee for the “eSIM provision” service must be transferred to the subscriber’s personal account before scanning the QR-code. It is forbidden to give a QR-code to an employee until 100% payment is received! ”
The cost of replacing the SIM-card with eSIM is 20,000 soums.
To replace the SIM-card with eSIM, you need to come to the Company’s office with an identity document.
The SIM-card can be replaced only at the personal request of the subscriber with whom the contract for the provision of mobile services. uzbekistan esim