Smartphones have become so smart and displays so vivid that the bigger the screen, the better.
‘Phablet’ is a portmanteau of ‘phone’ and ‘tablet’. If you’re anything like us, you might also prefer to use a large-screened phone all the time instead of having to resort to a tablet for specific situations. large screen phones
Galaxy Z Fold 2 large screen phones
If money is truly no object, there is no bigger phone than the Galaxy Z Fold 2, which packs a 7.6-inch display
This latest factory unlocked new Android is a mobile device unlike any other. It features two immersive displays on one incredible device. Enjoy its cinematic brilliance with an expansive 7.6” dynamic AMOLED screen. This a smartphone that can stand on its own. Use either of the large displays and enjoy viewing or taking pictures and video from any angle without needing any stands or accessories. Cutting-edge performance, long-lasting battery life, and an expansive 120Hz refresh rate display make Galaxy Z Fold2 5G the perfect addition to any gamer’s arsenal.
With faster processing power and faster graphic rendering, you get a supercomputer in the palm of your hand. Catch every idea, knockout work, score big and share all your moments without slowing down. With 12GB of RAM for intensive multitasking — from gaming to streaming, and even live broadcasting all at once. Plus, 256GB built in storage is ample space for your apps and media. Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Galaxy 5G . Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat.n unfolded.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Display & Gaming: The best Galaxy mobile gaming and display experience yet; With a breathtaking screen refresh rate, adaptive Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, Galaxy 5G support & advanced processor, you get a smooth gaming experience with virtually no lag
- HyperFast Processor: Multitask with Samsung’s fastest Note processor yet; Hyperfast process speeds transform your gaming and binging with less interruption; Catch every idea, knockout work, score big and share all your moments without slowing down
- Intelligent Battery & Super Fast Charge: Adaptive power that meets your needs with an all-day intelligent battery that learns from how you work and play to optimize battery life; Plus, Super Fast Charging boosts your battery in just minutes
OnePlus 8 Pro
- 6.78-inch 120Hz Fluid AMOLED Display
- DisplayMate A+, HDR10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- Quad rear camera: 48MP (IMX689) + 48MP + 8MP + 5MP / 16MP Front camera (IMX471)
Get it here:
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Technically, the iPhone 12 Pro Max boasts the highest resolution display ever on an iPhone (even if this unique claim to fame amounts to the same, 458 pixels per inch as its last two predecessors – which sported smaller screens).
On the one hand, there isn’t a lot to complain about with the similarly-specced screen used by the 11 Pro Max, so the fact that the panel is even larger (and flatter) here, without a drop in pixel density, can only be a good thing for media lovers and mobile gamers.
On the other, we would have loved to have seen Apple’s 120Hz ProMotion technology for the first time on an iPhone, but that clearly wasn’t meant to be this generation.
Oppo Find X2
Screen size: 6.7in
Aspect ratio: 19.8:9
If the Find X2 Pro is too rich for your blood, the standard Find X2 costs notably less, without skimping on many of the features that make the Pro model such a great device, including an absolutely stellar OLED display that supports QHD+ and 120Hz refresh rate viewing, simultaneously.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro large screen phones
Screen size: 6.67in
Aspect ratio: 20:9
A great affordable entry with an expansive 6.67in display – the Poco X3 is an extremely affordable offering from Xiaomi.
What it offers up – in terms of stellar battery life, good performance and 120Hz high refresh rate-viewing – is made all the more impressive by the low price tag.