Iliad offers € 5.99 tariff for an additional 200,000 users after exceeds 1 million users
On May 29 Iliad started with offering a single rate of € 5.99 for the first million users (unlimited minutes and 30 GB per month for € 5.99).
Less than two months later, they have been reached 1 million active SIM cards but € 5.99 tariff will be available for an additional 200,000 users.
During the Facebook interview Benedetto Levi said:
- Iliad is working to correct the problem on calls under 4G network (in some geographical areas)
- Not to be working on an official app because the website is already optimized for mobile (it could arrive in the future)
- Roaming problems in Spain have been resolved
We would like to remind you that Iliad offers a cost of € 5.99:
- Unlimited minutes to all Italian fixed and mobile operators
- Unlimited SMS to all Italian numbers
- 30 GB per month
- National coverage in 4G
- Unlimited minutes and SMS in Europe with 2 GB of traffic
- Unlimited calls in 65 countries worldwide (outside the EU)
- Completely without constraints: no withdrawal costs etc.