Brazilian operators Claro and Net have expanded their Wi-Fi network at Brazilian airports, including Guarulhos International Airport in Sao Paulo. Through a partnership with Boingo Wireless, the “Net-Claro-Wi-Fi” network is now present in the country’s top ten airports, which account for approximately 70 percent of annual passenger flow.
Besides Wi-Fi at airports, Claro also offers the Passaporte Mundo, enabling customers to use their mobile plan in more than 80 countries in the same was as they can when they are in Brazil.
The airport Wi-Fi service is offered by Claro Brasil free of charge for Claro and Net customers, with more than 2.5 million points throughout Brazil.
Claro Client Postpaid ** now has access to #NET-CLARO-WIFI network in the main Brazilian airports.
- Congonhas (São Paulo / SP)
- Afonso Pena (Curitiba / PR)
- Eduardo Gomes (Manaus / AM)
- Gilberto Freyre (Recife / PE)
- Galeão – Antônio Carlos Jobim (Rio de Janeiro / RJ)
- Santos Dumont (Rio de Janeiro / RJ)
- Confins – Tancredo Neves (Belo Horizonte / MG)
- Pampulha – Carlos Drummond de Andrade (Belo Horizonte / MG)
- Pinto Martins (Fortaleza / CE)
- Mr Luís Eduardo Magalhães (Salvador / BA
Visiting Singapore? Do not miss:
Alertify is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission