Viewers are largely ready for a new era of amazing interactive entertainment offerings and are willing to pay for digital products and services that make their experience more enjoyable. World Cup 2022 Viewing Report says fans will pay more for 5G package – some say they’d pay anything to see games without interruptions. football world cup qualifiers live
However, not having access to viewing the World Cup, coupled with questions around network reliability, could hinder this evolution. football world cup qualifiers live
Findings include: football world cup qualifiers live
- When asked if they would be willing to pay extra for an unlimited World Cup-specific mobile data package to stream matches at 5G speeds with no delays or loss of connectivity, almost half were interested.
- Social is playing a key role in how viewers, especially younger generations, plan to watch this year’s tournament.
- While most fans are confident in their home connectivity to support their World Cup viewing, confidence drops when it comes to their mobile network. Accessibility is also a concern, with some respondents stating they don’t have access to all games from their TV provider.
- Viewers expressed interest in using the metaverse to be part of a virtual stadium where they could watch sporting events with other fans as if they were there. Gen-Z and millennials are the most interested.
- Beyond the metaverse, viewers have a growing desire for more interactive experiences like 360-degree live video of the game, interactive in-game challenges and AR/VR experiences.
“These findings show that consumers now have new, specific criteria that determine value from their service and content providers, and they want new ways to engage. It also opens opportunities to rethink how services can be bundled; they can be powered by a diverse ecosystem of partners that delivers best-in-class offerings like 360 video, real-time insights and metaverse experiences. This approach is essential to get right because opportunities to personalize the viewing experience will continue to grow, creating more options, and potential complications, as consumers try to manage their offerings.” said Raman Abrol, General Manager at Amdocs and CEO of Vubiquity.
500 MB With no expiration = €7.60
1 GB With no expiration = €16.70
3 GB With no expiration = €48.60
5 GB With no expiration = €78.50
Choose between daily, monthly or plans with no expiration. With eSIM.me most smartphones are eSIM compatible.