When a loved one falls down, they might not have the wherewithal to press a button or call for help. That’s where the E-Vone smart shoes come in E-vone sim card shoes
E-vone has developed a smart connected shoe for elderly or frail people. Friends or relatives of the wearer receive an alert if the person falls or is struggling to walk or stay on their feet.
How does E-Vone support a person’s independence?
The alarm is triggered when the electronic system identifies abnormal movement followed by a fall or a lack of movement. Those shoes vibrate to ask the wearer if the alarm is genuine.
The wearer has a few seconds to cancel the alarm. If there is no response from the wearer, the device automatically calls their pre-defined support chain.
This system helps to organise assistance within the shortest possible time-frame, using GPS data. Finally, when the alarm has been registered by a member of the support chain, a buzzer vibrates to reassure the wearer. This electronic device is designed to be recycled and could be industrially reintroduced into new shoes!
The shoe will include GSM for communicating in at least 120 countries, a GPS or LoRA antenna for locating as well as a gyroscope and accelerometer for movement sensing.
E-Vone says that the shoes would start at around €120 (leather shoes) and you’ll pay €30 for the monthly service.
E-Vone: a stylish design E-vone sim card shoes
This product has been designed for elderly people. As well as the embedded innovation and comfort to support independence at home, style was the primary concern.
And who more than seniors are free from fashion’s impositions?
And being free means choosing one’s style. Anything except ordinary! The designs have great character and are directly inspired by the Animal Wild, Peps and Energy and Make-Up collections.
E-Vone: a product made in France
All the E-Vone shoes are created by the R&D and style design teams and manufactured in a factory based in Jarzé in Maine-et-Loire (France). This shoemaker expertise has been cultivated for 90 years between Cholet and Nantes.
Here are some similar uses for SIM cards: E-vone sim card shoes
- Tracking devices: SIM cards can be used in tracking devices to track the location of people or objects. This can be useful for parents who want to keep track of their children, for businesses that want to track their assets, or for people who want to find their lost or stolen belongings.
- Security alarms: SIM cards can be used in security alarms to send alerts when a break-in occurs. This can be useful for businesses and homeowners who want to protect their property from theft.
- Payment devices: SIM cards can be used in payment devices, such as mobile phones, to make contactless payments. This can be convenient for people who want to avoid carrying cash or credit cards.
- Internet access: SIM cards can be used to provide internet access to devices that do not have their own internet connection, such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This can be useful for people who travel frequently or who live in areas with poor internet coverage.
- Emergency calls: SIM cards can be used to make emergency calls, even if the device does not have a phone number or is not connected to a network. This can be life-saving for people who are in an emergency situation.
These are just a few of the many ways that SIM cards can be used. With their small size and versatility, SIM cards are a powerful tool that can be used in a variety of applications.