Mobile operator Vodafone Ukraine, which is part of NEQSOL Holding (Azerbaijan), has expanded the geography of the “Affordable roaming” service. Slovenia and Luxembourg have added to the list of countries where a free roaming service package is available. Vodafone Ukraine “Affordable Roaming”
The updated list of countries where Vodafone customers can use a free package of roaming services by paying only their usual Ukrainian subscription fee is as follows: Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Greece, Denmark, Estonia, Israel, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Canada, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, USA, Hungary, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden.
Most Ukrainian Vodafone subscribers are currently in Poland. Germany is in second place, the Czech Republic is in third place. The fourth country in terms of the number of Ukrainian roamers is Italy, and France completes the top 5.
The “Accessible Roaming” service includes: 10 GB of Internet, 300 minutes: 250 outgoing minutes for calls to Vodafone Ukraine numbers, 50 minutes for calls to other Ukrainian operators in the host country, as well as for incoming calls. The package also includes 100 SMS in all directions.
Vodafone automatically connects the ” Affordable Roaming ” service for prepaid subscribers if they have connected a service package according to the tariff, and for contract subscribers – if the bill has been paid. You can also connect the service yourself once a month by dialing the combination *600*6#
After the package of services is exhausted, the basic tariff in roaming will apply – internet 25 UAH/100 MB for subscription and contract, 50 UAH/200 MB for business subscribers, calls from 15 UAH/10 min, SMS 1.5 UAH/15 piece.
Additional information about the “Accessible Roaming” service: Vodafone Ukraine “Affordable Roaming”
- For Subscription subscribers, the service is available for activation provided that a service package is connected at the rate.
- The service can be ordered once a month.
- After the end of the “Affordable Roaming” service packages, the basic tariff will apply
- When changing the tariff plan, the service is preserved.
- Simultaneously with the “Available Roaming” service, you can connect the “GigaRoaming”, “GigaRoaming Max” or “GigaRoaming Ultra” service. The first priority will be to use the “Accessible Roaming” service. You can also order the “Week of Conversations” service with the “Accessible Roaming” service. The first priority will be to use the “Week of Conversations” service.