Vodafone Italia has opened up its C’all Global plan to all customers with a foreign tax code in Italy and launched a new limited edition version, reports Mondo Mobile Web.
From 2 to 14 November 2018 , with the exception of possible extensions, the C’all Global Plus offer from Vodafone, can be signed by all new customers with foreign tax code, at an unchanged price of 10 euros per month .
For those who want it, with 2 euros more per month the monthly GB become 25 and the offer becomes C’All Global Plus Limited Edition. Previously available to Chinese, Romanian, Bengali, Moroccan, Indian, Pakistani and Filipino users, the new C’all Global Plus offer from Vodafone is now open to all foreign residents in Italy at a price of EUR 10 per month for 15GB of data, unlimited calls to Vodafone Italia numbers, 500 minutes to all other Italian numbers, 300 minutes to fixed foreign numbers and unlimited chat data.
- READ MORE: Wind Renews Its ‘Call Your Country’ Offers
The tariff option in question offers a bundle consisting of:
- 15 Giga of data traffic 2G / 3G / 4G;
- Unlimited minutes to Vodafone Italia ,
- 500 minutes to all national landlines and mobile numbers ;
- 300 minutes to fixed lines of Morocco, Israel, Australia, Brazil and to all mobile and landline numbers of Argentina, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, India, Ireland, Malta, Mexico, Norway, Holland, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Hungary, USA,
- 1000 minutes to all mobile numbers of the Vodafone Albania operator ;
- 40 minutes to the mobile and landline numbers of Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Egypt, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Turkey and Venezuela and 40 minutes to the Brazil mobile network numbers.
- “Unlimited” Giga to chat on the most popular apps ;
- “Unlimited” gigabytes to call and videocall via some Voip apps