People can charge their phones whenever they want without having to park their phone in one place. Usually, two types of wireless chargers can be found—pads and stands. While with the pad (which is a disc), you can lay your phone down, the stand allows your phone to stand straight, enabling you to see the screen of the phone while it is being charged.
You no longer need to mess around with cables, don’t have the nagging fear of damaging your device due to wear and tear, and you can easily charge multiple smartphones without having to carry all kinds of cables with you. And the best part is that you don’t have to worry about getting electrocuted in case there is a connection failure because wireless charging transfers power without coming in touch with any electrical connectors. No wonder, it is getting popular day by day and people are willing to pay for it.
Here are some of the popular wireless charging devices…
- Anker Wireless Charger, 10W Fast Wireless Charging Stand, Qi-Certified, Compatible iPhone XR/Xs Max/XS/X, Fast-Charging Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e/S9/S9+ and More, PowerWave Stand
- Product Dimensions:8 x 6.8 x 11.4 cm ; 109 g
- mophie 4118_WRLS-CHGPAD-AC-BLK-UK for Apple iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/XS/XS Max and XR Wireless Charging Base Black
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 42.3 x 80.5 cm ; 399 g
- Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Dock for iPhone + Apple Watch + USB-A Port (iPhone Dock/Wireless Charger for iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8/8 Plus, Apple Watch 4, 3, 2, 1)
- Product Dimensions:9.4 x 12.7 x 9.3 cm
- Samsung Original Qi Enabled AFC Wireless Charger for Galaxy S9/S9+
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 2 x 15 cm ; 200 g