- Flat in all German landline and mobile networks(except service and special numbers, callbacks from the mailbox and call forwarding)
- Flat in all German landline and mobile networks(except service and special numbers)
- 20 GB with high-speed speed 50 MBit / s (download) and 32 MBit / s (upload).Down and upload speeds correspond to the maximum estimated and advertised speeds.Then 16 kbit / s (download) and 16 kbit / s (upload).LTE usage included
- Automatic data:After the monthly inclusive volume has been used up, 300 MB of additional data volume is automatically booked up to 3 x per month for only € 2 each. The data automation can be deactivated.
- Tethering is possible.At the expense of the data volume of the tariff. See price list for more information.
- One-time provision price: € 19.99
- Monthly package price: 14.99 €instead of
- Without a minimum contract term simplytel The tariff has no minimum contract term and runs indefinitely. Billing takes place monthly. The contract can be terminated at any time by a party with three (3) months’ notice in writing (by letter, email or fax). For the calculation of the deadline, it depends on the receipt of the termination by the other party. If you cancel during a current billing period, a proportional calculation of the last monthly price will be made.
- EU roaming includedThis tariff is a regulated EU roaming tariff, which you can use on your domestic terms in other EU countries. Provided that the fair use policy is used appropriately, there are no surcharges for the use of roaming services (telephony, SMS and data connections).
- € 6.82 exchange bonus if you take your number with youUntil it is used up, the exchange bonus is offset against the connection and tariff prices (option prices), but not with the provision price and a replacement card, is only granted after successful porting from a third-party provider, is not transferable or payable and is valid for twelve months. Credit is only possible with an active SIM card, with a blocked one, the bonus expires at the end of the contract month. If the contract is canceled, the bonus expires in the last month of the contract and the final bill is not credited. simplytel