Paessler offers comprehensive monitoring software for IT, OT, and IoT infrastructures to help customers drive the organization up, running, and optimized while keeping everything remarkably simple. From the start, the company has sought to change the world for the better through technology that builds stronger relationships. Market players must be more resilient, ready, and flexible to adapt; thus, they need a trusted technology and monitoring partner to guide them forward and support them to do more with less. prtg network monitor
Paessler, headquartered in Nuremberg in Germany, is an IT monitoring company with a headcount of over 300 employees from over 25 countries. The company has a presence in the U.S. and Malaysia, with around 4,000 partners worldwide. Every industry faces an exclusive social, economic, environmental, and technological challenge. To combat that, Paessler believes monitoring plays an essential role in minimizing people’s consumption of resources.
Paessler’s Journey in Nuremberg and Global Markets with Fortune 100 Companies using its PRTG network monitoring software prtg network monitor
Paessler was founded in 1997 by Dirk Paessler, in the metropolitan region of Nuremberg. The market giant is now present in many international markets, 70% of Fortune 100 companies worldwide use Paessler PRTG. Explore the journey of Paessler:
The Garage Phase: One student, one vision, one “garage” – the components for a classic 90s startup.
The Founding Phase: As the need for a performance monitoring software arose, Paessler successfully invented the PRTG monitoring solution.
The Corporate Name: Along with network experts and developers, in 2025 Paessler GmbH was changed into Paessler AG, to make it easier for employees to participate in the business.
Software Consolidation: Paessler merged PRTG Traffic Grapher and IPCheck Server Monitor into a single solution and produced PRTG Network Monitor.
International Coverage: Paessler became a global player with 2 relocations, 130 new employees in 7 countries, and more than 200,000 customers in 5 years.
Quest for Innovation: With a fruitful completion of 20 years, Paessler had entered into new territories and scaled up its presence.
New Products & Solutions: Paessler successfully launched PRTG Enterprise Monitor and industry solutions for manufacturing, healthcare and other sectors.
Aim for 2030: As a monitoring company, Paessler took responsibility and has set its aim to reduce the consumption of resources by humankind. Monitoring data will help customers to save resources, from optimizing their OT, IT, and IoT infrastructures, and to lessen energy consumption or emissions.
There is more to Paessler’s expertise in IT, OT, and IoT prtg network monitor
Paessler is recognized as a front-runner in monitoring data and a leader in IT, OT, and IoT monitoring with > 500,000 users of PRTG Network Monitor, PRTG Enterprise Monitor, and PRTG Hosted Monitor.
The products and services offered by Paessler help companies across industries to monitor everything and eventually optimize their resources.
This is how Paessler’s products provide benefits:
- PRTG Network Monitor: PRTG Network Monitor is a powerful and easy-to-use solution for all business sizes. It monitors all the devices, systems, applications, and traffic in an IT infrastructure.
- PRTG Enterprise Monitoring: Paessler’s product for very large infrastructures monitors all systems, devices, traffic, and applications in extensive IT environments with thousands of systems and devices across multiple locations. It helps to minimize project effort with a powerful and easy-to-use solution that keeps monitoring simple while ensuring clarity, performance, and usability.
- PRTG Hosted Monitor: PRTG Hosted Monitor is an all-in-one SaaS monitoring solution hosted by Paessler. Its setup is swift and straightforward, without the need for dedicated hardware. The tool is payable annually or monthly, based on the number of sensors one needs.
- Paessler solutions for IoT monitoring: Paessler combines IoT sensor technology with their monitoring solutions to support businesses in digitalizing their processes. In IoT monitoring, Paessler also focuses on changing the manual collection of data with automatic remote monitoring.
PRTG Network Monitor- Free Trial- Click Here!
Paessler Bringing Down Consumption of Resources with its Products & Services Proving Beneficial to Various Companies
Paessler’s highly effective products, services, and solutions are already making it easier for companies of every size to offer more with less monitoring. In fact, 70% of Fortune 100 companies worldwide use PRTG to improve productivity and efficiency. Paessler has also successfully helped its customers reduce the consumption of resources, for instance:
- Engie Solutions: ENGIE Solutions monitors resource consumption with PRTG Enterprise Monitor
- Rexroth Bosch Group: PRTG helps Bosch Rexroth to reduce CO₂ emissions while increasing productivity
- Aquafin: Aquafin keeps infrastructure clean with PRTG
- Kennedy Industries: Kennedy Industries helps keep communities safe and operational with PRTG
Paessler Addresses Critical Challenges of Resource Efficiency and Sustainability with its Partners and Customers
Paessler is highly focused on sustainability and resource saving. Therefore, the company has unswervingly continued and expanded their activities in this area over the last few years. For instance:
In 2016 – PHQ powered by green electricity
In 2017 – CO₂ compensation of all business trips
In 2019 – 100 kWp solar-powered energy system on PHQ roof
In 2020 – Paessler was CO₂ neutral with the help of compensation
In 2022 – CO₂ neutral or even CO₂ negative
Some of Paessler’s Global Partners:
- Acronis: MSP Cloud Security Platform
- AWS: Cloud Services
- Axis: CCTV/Security
- barramundi: Unified Endpoint Management
- Check Point: Network Security
- Cisco: Networking Solutions
- CORP IT: SLA Reporting
- LoRa: LPWAN Solutions
- Men&Mice: DDI – DNS / DHCP / IPAM
- Plixer: Flow monitoring