Flexiroam is a telecommunications company offering universal voice and data services for mobile users globally. Its flagship data roaming product, Flexiroam X has coverage in over 100 countries with 4G speed in over 56 countries. flexiroam x
Last year Flexiroam started with building its reputation amongst travellers by forging partnerships with leading global airlines like KLM and Korean Air.
This summer, they are doing it again as announced on Flexiroam FB page.
FlexiRoam is partnering with Korean Air to provide anyone that purchases a Korean Air ticket a free Flexiroam X Microchip and 1GB data to be used in Korean Air destinations!
Flexiroam X features:
– Internet Data in more than 150 countries in Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia and America.
– 100MB available immediately to test the sim worldwide.
– Tethering mode allowed. Universal triple-cut sim card
– Conveniently check your balance and top up according to your needs
– Share your data with family and friends with Flexishare (For using the Shared Data, your friends and family need Flexiroam SIM Card.)
Please follow the instruction included in the package and in the App.
1. Flexiroam App requires Android 6.0 or above, iOS 10.0 or older.
2. 4G signal is available dependent on locations, see Flexiroam website for further information.
3. Please note you will not be able to receive calls and SMS on Flexiroam SIM. The call feature is not valid with the local plans.
4. Make sure data roaming is activated on your phone.
5. Be sure to check your unlocked cell phone is able to support the frequency of the country you are traveling to.
Local Data Plans are suitable for leisure travelers going to single destinations or a specific region.Choose the data plan according to your days of stay / data volume / single country or regional plan via Flexiroam APP. Plan varies accordingly.
Flexiroam& Korea Air covered destinations:
Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan