For the first time this year, blockchain not only made the list of top skills, but topped it—highlighting an increasing awareness and demand for the wider applications of this skill. How To Build Your First Blockchain
The record-keeping technology first emerged in 2009 with the birth of cryptocurrency but has since moved on from supporting the use of the likes of Bitcoin.
The ability to store, validate, authorize, and move data across the internet with blockchain means it is now being used to securely store and send any digital asset. The technology also stores a permanent and non-editable record of data entry.
Blockchain was the top priority for employers hiring in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany and Australia, LinkedIn found. Yet it was both first time blockchain made it onto LinkedIn’s rankings of in-demand skills and came in first place.
Industries outside the financial services sector were increasingly seeking talent with experience in blockchain, but also and retail, shipping, healthcare, farming and gaming.
What you’ll learn with this course: How To Build Your First lockchain
Why this is important
Understand the theory behind Blockchain
Create a Blockchain
Understand the theory behind Cryptocurrency’s
Understand the theory behind Cryptocurrency Transactions
Create their own currency
Understand the theory behind Smart Contracts
Create their own Smart Contracts
Learn key Blockchain concepts, intuition and practical training to get you quickly up to speed with all things Crypto and Blockchain related. Covering:
- Module 1: How to build a Blockchain – we’ll start at the very beginning
- Module 2: How to create a Cryptocurrency – the next step of your journey
- Module 3: How to create a Smart Contract – Let’s cross the finish line
Here is what you will get with this course:
1. From novice to Blockchain expert: The #1 criteria for success in anything is to be fascinated. If you combine your interest in Blockchain with this training, you’ve got everything you need to become an expert in the field – even if you’re unsure where to begin.
2. A focus on doing, not just listening: The best way to reinforce a skill is to practice it yourself, and blockchain is no different. Not only we’ll each and every single line of code, but we will also take regular steps back to see the logical flow of our creations.
3. The guide to intuitive understanding: In this course you will not only develop the required skills and deep knowledge about Blockchain, but you will also get the right tech instincts. Through this intuition you will feel where and how to apply Blockchain in the real world.
4. Real-world applications: The projects you’ll develop provide the perfect starting point to rapidly gain expertise. Everything you build and practice will be an exciting journey with real-world impact. When finished, you’ll be 100% ready to apply your skills to anything Blockchain-related.
5. In-course support – We’re fully committed to making this the most accessible and results-driven Blockchain course on the planet. This requires us to be there when you need our help. That’s why we’ve put together a team of professional Data Scientists to support you in your journey, meaning you’ll get a response from us within 48 hours maximum.
Who this course is for:
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Blockchain & Cryptos
- Any Blockchain, Bitcoin & Cryptos enthusiast
- Anyone interested in building their own Blockchain
- Anyone interested in Blockchain and its applications How To Build Your First Blockchain
This course includes:
14.5 hours on-demand video
3 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
Here’s the deal:
Blockchain A-Z™: Learn How To Build Your First Blockchain normally costs* €169.99 but it can be yours for just $16.99 for a limited time, that’s a saving of €153 (90%) off the price.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.