French operator Free Mobile has refreshed its two mobile postpaid tariffs, coinciding with the introduction of the new roam-like-home EU regulation on 15 June. free mobile data
In addition to the EU member states, this applies to the other regions covered by the plan’s roaming allowance, including the French overseas territories, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Iceland, Israel and South Africa.
The operator also announced that roam-like-home for its entry-level postpaid plan (EUR 2/month standard price) will be extended to the French overseas territories, in addition to the EU countries, also from 15 June.
Here are some of the benefits of Free Mobile’s roaming data plan with 25 GB: free mobile data
- Roaming data in the EU: Free Mobile’s plan with 25 GB includes unlimited data usage in the European Union (EU) and the French Overseas Departments and Territories (DOM/TOM).
- Roaming data outside the EU: Free Mobile’s plan with 25 GB also includes 25 GB of data usage in countries outside the EU and DOM/TOM. Once you reach the 25 GB limit, you can still use data, but at a reduced speed.
- Calls and texts: Free Mobile’s plan with 25 GB also includes unlimited calls and texts to numbers in France and the EU, as well as to the DOM/TOM.
- Hotspot: You can use your phone as a hotspot to share your mobile internet connection with other devices.
- No commitment: Free Mobile’s roaming data plan with 25 GB does not require a long-term commitment, which means you can cancel or modify your plan at any time.
Overall, Free Mobile’s roaming data plan with 25 GB offers great value for travelers who need to stay connected while traveling in the EU and outside of the EU. It includes generous data usage, unlimited calls and texts, and the flexibility to use your phone as a hotspot.
Visiting London? Do not miss:
Alertify is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission