Verismic, a global leader in cloud-based IT management technology, has released a new Cloud Management Suite version featuring real time device information, providing IT and Security operations teams with 10-second visibility and control over every endpoint, even across complex global networks.
Now IT and Security teams can improve decision making and response time by knowing what is actively occurring in the IT environment and remediate threats and issues in seconds. Cloud Management Suite Realtime Security is available now to trial and purchase.
Realtime Security solves the current challenge with legacy IT Management Tools, which collects device data on a scan frequency and then stores it in a database. That data becomes an out-of-date, stale snapshot the minute it is collected.
- READ MORE: SUSE and Alibaba Cloud Partner to Meet Global Demand for Cloud-Based Business-Critical Applications
Information could be an hour, a day, a month old with devices missing, software installed, or a malware process running. With Realtime Security, receive live, accurate, data from thousands of devices in under 10 seconds then instantly detect running .exes, malware or viruses and kill those processes before they spread.
What Is Realtime Security?
- Live: Realtime Security pulls live data from thousands of devices, direct to a web console, in seconds. By eliminating stale data, IT management and security decisions are based on what is happening right now, not in the past.
- Accurate: If device scans are run at night when devices are offline, hidden behind a firewall or roaming, Security and IT teams have an incomplete view of their environment. Realtime Security eliminates blind spots enabling teams to manage their environment with 100% visibility.
- Actionable: With no steep learning curve, Realtime Security’s simple to learn web interface leverages AI, and empowers teams with the information and skill to act instantly.
- Secure: Why juggle multiple consoles for device and security management? In a single place, Security and IT operations can understand their exposed security risk, patch, deploy software, stop security breaches, satisfy compliance agencies and more.
Whether organizations are looking for endpoint security or IT management capabilities, including patch management, software distribution and remote control, Realtime Security is the only cloud-based approach to security and systems management which enables 10-second endpoint visibility and control thousands of devices.