Global SIM card – 365Days valid
Global SIM card which last for a whole year? Yes, it is possible.
- 4G/3G data with 15GB shared data package for 365 days in 72 countries. Data service will stop once all data allowance used up.
- NO Voice Calls/SMS/MMS support due to all credit will be used after activation. Data global SIM card only.
- Supports phone tethering, mobile hotspots (WiFi routers) and USB Modems.
- No registration required. No contract. Pay as you go Prepaid travel SIM.
- Able to access all popular Websites, Social Networks and Instant Messaging Apps on the go. (For example and not limited to Google, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype… etc)
- Trio 3 in 1 SIMs design that suitable for all mobile devices.
Easy activation and auto APN settings. Simply insert the global sim card, wait for the signal and done.
Available Countries for International sim card
- Argentina, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Israel, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Mexico, Serbia, Slovenia, Aland Islands, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, Czech Republic, England (United Kingdom), Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), Norway, Oman, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, San Marino, Scotland (United Kingdom), Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States of America (USA), Vatican City, Wales (United Kingdom), Vietnam, Latvia, Lithuania, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Iceland, Kuwait, Pakistan, Brunei, China
- Thailand excluded, need to top up/refill locally before use.
- For India, it’s not available in Diskit, Gulmarg, Jammu, Kargil, Kashmir, Katra, Leh , Plan Bandipora and Srinagar.
You can order this international sim card in here.
- Rates/Charges – Once activated (Confirmed by SMS). All credit on the SIM will be charged and you can start the service immediately.
- How to use / Activation / APN settings – For details, please check out our english quick start guide that come with the product first. You can also refer to mobile operators user guide or official website for further details. (Notes: APN settings should be loaded automatically in most cases.)
- Top up/refill/recharge methods – You can only top up this card using credit cards issued in Thailand only. We advice to buy multiple SIM cards according to your travel needs.