Europe & Balkans SIM card
This Europe & Balkans SIM card includes:
- Unlimited 4G/3G data with
FUP 5GB (500MB daily) for 10 days, FUP 7.5GB (500MB daily) for 15 days or FUP 15GB (500MB daily) for 30 days in 42 countries / regions.
Fair usage data threshold is 500MB/day, and then speed limited to 128kbps. The FUP will be reset at every 24 hours interval.
- NO Voice Calls/SMS/MMS support due to all credit will be used after activation. Data SIM only.
- Supports phone tethering, BUT NOT for mobile hotspots (WiFi routers) and USB Modems.
- No registration required. No contract. Pay as you go Prepaid SIM.
- Able to access all popular Websites, Social Networks and Instant Messaging Apps on the go. (For example and not limited to Google, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype… etc)
- Trio 3 in 1 SIMs design that suitable for all mobile devices.
- Easy activation and auto APN settings. Simply insert the SIM, wait for the signal and done.
- Terms and conditions applied, please refer to CMLink Global Data SIM webpage for latest information.
Europe + Balkans SIM card Available Countries
- NOTICE: Please read their website for the latest updated country list.
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania
- 4G or 3G usage depends on capability of network operator in each country.
This Europe & Balkans sim card can be bought here.
Other useful information
- Rates/Charges – Once activated. All credit on the SIM card will be charged and you can start the service immediately.
- How to use / Activation / APN settings – For details, please check out our english quick start guide that come with the product first. You can also refer to mobile operators user guide or official website for further details. (Notes: APN settings should be loaded automatically in most cases. However, we advice you to check each country’s APN settings before you leave your home country.)