In its latest report, Fact.MR presents an elaborate analysis of various factors influencing the global 5G fixed wireless access market, including drivers, opportunities, restraints, and trends. The global 5G fixed wireIess access market is estimated to reach US$ 3.3 Billion in 2022. Sales are anticipated to surpass US$ 121 Billion, registering growth at a staggering 43.6% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2032).
Increasing usage of connected devices such as smartphones, laptops, and smart devices in numerous applications such as distant learning, autonomous driving, multi-user gaming, video conferencing, and live streaming, as well as telemedicine and augmented reality, is predicted to drive the need for fixed wireless connection solutions for 5G to achieve wider coverage.
5G network software can provide adequate capacity to increase data traffic. In comparison to 3G and 4G networks, it offers high-speed data services with 10 to 100 times higher bandwidth. Therefore, the market for 5G fixed wireIess connectivity is anticipated to rise at a whopping rate on the back of rising demand for high-speed internet services.
The improved network capabilities of 5G, such as ultra-low lag and greater data processing to enable connectivity services that were previously impossible with 4G technology, will be the primary driver of this astonishing expansion.
US 5G market
Regionally, North America 5G fixed wireless access market is expected to account for lion’s share during the forecast period. Growth is attributed to surging demand for high-speed Internet access along with increased spending on fixed wireless connections.
Sales in the U.S. 5G fixed wireIess access market are anticipated to reach US$ 43.2 Billion by 2032. Demand in the country is anticipated to surge as the government in U.S. is improving the funding and efforts to provide high-speed internet at an affordable rate. Further, presence of leading internet providers in the U.S. such as AT&T, and others will drive the demand.
The global 5G fixed wireless access key takeaways: 5G Fixed Wireless Access
- By demography, the semi-urban segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 41.8% from 2022 to 2032.
- China 5G fixed wireless access market is expected to register double-digit growth at 42.7% CAGR over the forecast period.
- 5G fixed wireIess access market in Japan is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 41.4% during the forecast period.
- North America is expected to dominate the 5G fixed wireless access market, with the U.S. witnessing growth at 43.3% CAGR between 2022 and 2032
- Based on operating frequency, the sub-6 GHz category is anticipated to dominate the market.
- Rising demand for broadband services will propel the market for 5G fixed wireIess access and operations.
- Rapid advancements in wireless communication and increasing 5G usage are anticipated to boost expansion throughout the forecast period.
- Integration of artificial intelligence and the Internet of things has resulted in greater usage of high-speed internet across diverse industries, propelling demand.
Restraints: 5G Fixed Wireless Access
- High installation and infrastructure cost and possible reduction of revenue in telecommunication companies might limit the demand.
- Delayed decisions on spectrum standardization are expected to stymie market expansion throughout the evaluation period.